Discover the science of motion with engaging tools and hands-on activities demonstrated when experiencing the Force & Motion Activity Set.
Explore how things move by conducting investigations, solving problems, and practicing early engineering. The 10 double-sided activity cards cover all aspects of STEM, plus key concepts of gravity, inertia, friction, push or pull, and more.
Learning skills & features:
- An early introduction to STEM
- Develops key science concepts
- Ideal for solo use or for a small group activity
- Activities support scientific methods and engage children in hands-on exploration and learning
- 2 Cars
- 2 Double-sided tracks
- 4 Weighted blocks
- Pendulum ball
- Ladder with 2 removable bars
- A comprehensive Activity Guide
- 10 Activity cards
- Multilingual activity guide
Age: 5 Years +
Item size: 35 x 26 x 8 cm
|Dimensions||35.1 × 25.9 × 7.9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.