The compact Robotics TXT Controller (90 x 90 x 25mm) can be controlled easily with the colour 2.4" touch display. The combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module provides the perfect, wireless interface for numerous applications. The numerous interfaces also include a USB host port for USB sticks and other components such as the fischertechnik USB camera. The integrated Micro SD card slot allows expansion of the memory capacity. 2 Controllers can be coupled.
- Processor: Dual core, main processor ARM Cortex A8 (32bit/600MHz) + Cortex M3
- Memory capacity: 256 MB DDR3 RAM, 128 MB Flash
- Memory expansion Micro SD card slot
- Display: Color 2.4" touch display (320x240 pixels)
- 8 Universal inputs: Digital/analog 0-9VDC, analog 0-5 kilo-ohms
- 4 High speed numerical inputs: Digital, frequency up to 1kHz
- 4 Motor outputs 9V/250mA (max.: 800 mA): speed infinitely controllable, short circuit proof, alternative 8 single outputs for components such as lights, etc.
- Combined Bluetooth/WiFi RF module: BT 2.1 EDR + 4.0, WLAN 802.11
- Infrared receiver diode: for fischertechnik Control Set transmitter
- USB 2.0 Client: Mini USB port for connection to PC
- USB Host interface: USB A port for fischertechnik USB camera, USB sticks, etc.
- Camera interface: over USB Host, Linux camera driver integrated into operating system
- 10-Pin male connector for additional inputs and outputs as well as I2C interface
- Integrated real time clock with exchangeable buffer battery: for capturing measured values within a defined period of time
- Linux-based open source operating system
- Programming possible with ROBO Pro, C-Compiler, PC-Library and many others
- Link to smartphones/tablet PC's via Bluetooth or WLAN, allowing them to be used as terminals for the controller
- Power supply: 9V DC 3.45 mm socket, or 2.5 mm fischertechnik sockets (for Accu Pack)
- 1 x TXT Controller
Age: 10 Years +
Item size: 22.5 x 6.5 x 15 cm
|Dimensions||22.7 × 6.5 × 14.9 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.