Look, listen, and learn as wildlife warrior, Bindi Irwin, shares kid-friendly facts about nature! Take a closer look with the only talking microscope for preschoolers packed with photo-quality images and audio about the amazing, up-close world of animals, plants, everyday items and more.
- 5x magnification with focus free dual eyepieces
- Introduce children to a real scientific toy that provides visual detail and information about animals, plants, and everyday household items
- Contains 20 slides and over 100 facts and questions
- 2 Modes: Fact Mode and Quiz Mode
- 20 Slides, each with three four-color photo-quality images, for a total of 60 images
- 2 Comfortable eyepieces-no need to close one eye!
- Easy cleanup and storage: slides fit inside microscope
- Multilingual audio-4 languages included!
- GeoSafari® Jr. Talking Microscope
- 20 Slides
Age: 3 Years +
Item size: 20.5 x 25.1 x 13.7 cm
Requires: 3 AAA batteries (not included)
|Dimensions||25.7 × 20.6 × 14.2 cm|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.